My love is where you are
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Flora
Hotaru's voice broke through her slumber like sun rays through clouds, and the girl awoke with a smile already on her lips. "Mama!" She croons brightly, if not sleepily, blinking herself into wakefulness at the word adventure.

"It's so pretty." Flora whispers as the waterfall comes into view, and for a moment her hand tightens in her mother's as she takes in the raw power that comes from the crashing water. Collapsing eagerly onto the blanket and turning her back towards her mother, Flora sits straight and gives her head a tiny shake so that her blonde hair shivers down her back.

'It...started out really nice.' Flora says carefully, keeping her eyes straight ahead so as not to interrupt her mother's dexterous fingers through her hair. "We went through the market and I found the most beautiful brooch to give to Safrin." Despite knowing her mother would understand her misgivings about Ronin, still Flora didn't want to cause any unnecessary drama in what was already a tense situation. Even at just 8 she could feel the strain from what was clearly an us and them situation.

Messages In This Thread
My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-04-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-13-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-17-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-18-2022, 02:05 AM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 01-18-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: My love is where you are - by Flora - 01-23-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: My love is where you are - by Hotaru - 02-20-2022, 11:19 PM