Training [se] stop holding your breath
For Saar
Saartjie Kahare

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: ali Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saartjie

This time Saartjie was able to walk through the Oerwood and actually take in the sights all around her. In her headlong run through a few short weeks before she hadn't really paid attention to what was around her, the only thought in her mind being escape. She didn't remember the bridge and decided that she must have missed it completely because it was definitely something she would have remembered, just as she would have remembered the vines and flowers that hung beside the bridge.

Saar paused a moment to look at the flowers that grew on the vines. The color of them reminded her of the flowers that her mother would plant in the garden she tended back in Korofi. She almost reached out to pick one of the flowers, but the deep rumble of a man's voice distracted her and she turned away from the flowers.

Curiosity, something Sunjata always warned her would get her into trouble, got the better of her and she started forward again. He wasn't that far away, just around a few turns and then she saw him leaning against a rock. The sheer size of him alone made her stop in her tracks and stare, brow furrowed. He was tall, scarred, well muscled and she couldn't help but think that he would fit right in back in Korofi. No one would even question wheter or not he belonged there.

"Hello." She finally spoke, thinking it rude to just stand there and stare. "Are you -" Saar's voice faded as she heard rustling somewhere overhead and she looked up. "What was that?"
you took my voice, you took my pride
but now you're gone so both are mine

Messages In This Thread
[se] stop holding your breath - by Deimos - 01-04-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Saartjie - 01-05-2022, 05:40 AM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Deimos - 01-05-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Saartjie - 01-06-2022, 01:33 AM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Deimos - 01-06-2022, 11:30 PM