Training [se] stop holding your breath
For Saar
Saartjie Kahare

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int: 0
Played by: ali Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Saartjie

Saartjie, always observant as was her nature due to her upbringing, did not miss the furrowed brow, however slight it had been, nor the lifting os his brow. She took it to mean he was trying to figure out if he knew her or had seen her around. His clipped greeting, she took to mean that he'd decided that he didn't know her, which was the truth. Blue eyes drifted from the large man to the creature that inched up beside him and her own brows raised. "A unicorn?" Saar had heard of them, but in Korofi they had been little more than lore. "She's beautiful."

"My Companion." he answered, his deep voice drew Saar's gaze away from the unicorn and when he motioned to the trees she looked to the treetops. The branches continued to shake and leaves drifted down gently until they settled on the ground. She was surprised when the companion in question burst from the bramble, bounded off a boulder, and soared up toward the treetops again.

It was so quick all she'd really been able to see was a flurry of dark feathered wings and ... antlers? Saartjie remained staring in the direction the man's companion had gone. His explanation was rather nonchalant and she turned back to him. "What's he hunting?" Neither he nor the unicorn seemed bothered and she decided that it must have been a regular occurrence.

"Saartjie." She said after he'd introduced himself and asked why she was out. "Nothing in particular. Just exploring a little." Saar glanced up at the canopy again before turning her attention back to Deimos. "Did you come out this way just for your companion to hunt?" She motioned then to the notebook in his hand. "Do you draw while he hunts?"
you took my voice, you took my pride
but now you're gone so both are mine

Messages In This Thread
[se] stop holding your breath - by Deimos - 01-04-2022, 10:44 PM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Saartjie - 01-05-2022, 05:40 AM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Deimos - 01-05-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Saartjie - 01-06-2022, 01:33 AM
RE: [se] stop holding your breath - by Deimos - 01-06-2022, 11:30 PM