[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wessex

Cameron’s message reaches her as she walks across the docks of the port, looking for where the Fireheart has supposedly re-purposed herself, above some ship known as the Ark. She came bearing gifts too, but as her sibling’s voice drifts towards her, she is suddenly all business, disappearing in a flash for the more crowded Haulani.

Someone might only glimpse her for a moment before she shifts into her kitsune form, ducking beneath a cart to catch the tail end of Gideon’s rant - lying about Mabel through his filthy teeth. She bares her own in a silent snarl, watching as the Priest disappears. Her gaze finally shifts to the onlookers, familiar and unfamiliar alike; remembering how Bastien’s face fell when he identified the redhead - Lily? Yes. Lily. She wasn’t Ascended and what if… what if this isn’t just about Ascended? Some here surely knew the dead Outlander.

Projecting an illusion some fifteen feet up, well above the watcher’s heads, Wessex conjures up the burning woman, red hair spread in a fiery halo around her head. Her clothes burn, her skin too -  and the Wraith makes her creation dramatically point to where Gideon just stood. “Liar,” it hisses, into the ears of anyone within the magic’s radius. Lingering for a moment, just to make sure everyone gets a good look at the horror that was - Wessex lets the magic fade away, until there’s nothing but clear, Longheat air above them.

---------------

Wessex conjures up an illusion of Lily burning and has it belatedly call Gideon a liar.
What is life? A madness
What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Wessex - 01-13-2022, 02:20 AM