[OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
You may feel no purpose for existing
It's all just conjecture and gloom
Aurelia's focus centers directly on Gideon as the shit continues to pour from his silvertongued mouth. A gnarled growl wrinkles the skin over her fangs to show the sharp tips, her body posturing in favor of defense against any action that might be taken. She didn't think anyone would take some form of action against the Ascended here, but if Gideon had other acolytes with him? Who knew what might unfold, and her gaze starts to dart around the scene.

Locke's voice in her head makes her take pause, the marred look on her face fading to something calmer as she takes a deep breath. I'm not doing anything as long as he doesn't, she retorts, her frustration palpable across the bond - but not truly directed at her friend. She knows that Locke understands the situation; they'd talked about it.

Gideon's plan seems to fall apart without her having to do or say anything though. His speech feels desperate, he's really pulling at straws here. Didn't seem to Aurelia as if anyone was truly convinced - be they for the Asceneded or not. But even he seems to realize that. As quickly as he'd appeared, he's gone in a flash. Relief floods through her, letting the striped fur on her back lie flat and her guard relax.

And she's about to pull away from the crowd and the chaos, to find some vantage point and watch over the streets for a while to make sure nothing bad ensued in the aftermath of all this shit. Then suddenly something happens. And her gaze lifts to behold the sight of the burning woman, pointing out the empty space Gideon once occupied, pronouncing him a liar. A shudder runs through her spine, disoriented and fazed by the sight. Until it slowly fades. But the image is burned in her mind.

Turning, she brusquely pushes past the onlookers that remain and makes her leave.

Exit Aurelia~
And there may not be meaning
so find one and seize it

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] That sign isn't for me because I didn't read it - by Aurelia - 01-13-2022, 07:08 AM