we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Lighter, exhausted in so many ways, and still aware that she can’t yet stop, Wessex returns to the Grounds in a quiet flicker. She checks to make sure the Knowt book is still in its place before hurrying up to the doors of the Town Hall and disappearing inside. She knows she’ll be able to clean up there, but before she can even think about the bath Daphne will draw for her (for old time’s sake, perhaps), she sends out a quick message to Isla, Bastien, and Cal - the Grounds’ council.

Can you please meet me at Town Hall? It’s important.

Isla might have an inkling about the subject matter, but as the Wraith quickly undresses to sink into the hot water and she catches sight of the book again, she has to shake her head. None of them will expect this. Even she hasn’t really looked at it yet, hasn’t fully grasped its capabilities and the information it might already hold. All the better to figure it out - together. Like a family.

She doesn’t linger long in the water, preferring to be ready and downstairs (and she is, hair still damp and slicked back) when her siblings arrive.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Wessex - 01-05-2022, 02:15 AM