we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
It’s also uncomfortable for Varus who was far more used to being the shadow in the night rather than up front and waltzing through Stormbreak for information. Perhaps it might be worth trying to push themselves out toward the other lands, getting tidbits of information about Stormbreak at the Port in Torchline rather than diving headfirst in.

Or, as Isla and Wessex have mentioned, using the informant they may have. “I think we should use the informant. We can compare and see what they come back with and go from there, decide if we want to make a stance… But for now, I think keeping ourselves close to home might be for the best.” His gaze lifts to Bastien now, flashing him a small crooked smile despite feeling everything but amused. “Getting into Stormbreak I feel like will become an all hands on deck situation and we really don’t have the numbers.” But once they knew more? Maybe then they could dive into the awful city.

He pushes up from the chair to step toward the book, his gaze slipping over the pages once Wessex has opened it, brows drawing together curiously as he sees just what sits in it and his stomach drops a fraction at the visual of just how many relics the opposing side versus themselves. “Alright, so… We can see all the demigods and who has what relic.” He lifts his gaze to Wessex then to Bastien, then to Isla. “We can know who to avoid or who to try and steal from…” Though, with Remi holding a couple of the relics, that feels like an impossible feat.
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Varus - 01-18-2022, 06:46 PM