we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Wessex is already mentally aligned with Isla and Varus when it comes to whether or not Bastien should go to Stormbreak. Which means she doesn’t have to play the big-bad-naysayer and can gesture to their other two council members. “I think if Isla and Cal are concerned, those concerns ought to be taken into serious consideration. Let me see what the informant can get, if anything -” If he’s even gone yet, she thinks, “And then we can decide, hmmm? We’re a council.” Even if she is a demigod and often off on her own, she wants to make sure the others don’t feel pushed aside.

Passing the book around after she’s skimmed it, and I’m sorry if it wasn’t obvious that they can have the Discord info in this recent round of posts Wessex falls quiet again, considering what she’s learned. It’s obvious that this is the book the Voice spoke of, but she dares not let any true hope blossom in her chest. Instead, she tries to focus on what these powers mean for their side. Everything she and Nate and Azrael have are laid out there too, in black and white. They can measure up the sides.

She is incredibly grateful for how Nate’s turning out. It probably warrants a visit. “If I didn’t think killing Noah would start the war early, I’d do it, but - Ronin seemed pretty dedicated to protecting him at the Sea of Glass. I knew Locke had a relic, but not what it did. That’s interesting. He, at least, doesn’t seem too anti-Ascended.” But then again, his relic is indiscriminate. “And the Prince?! She clearly is behind on that bit of information.

Looking to the other three she ventures another question. “We should probably consider our next steps. Where do we stand on the Spire? Should we think about more non-magical defenses?”
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 01:52 AM