we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes
Council meeting
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“No, I imagine it’s difficult to think of a person as a relic. I’d love to meet him,” she says with a small smile, still very proud that they were able to rescue him. The thought of actually needing to use him, however… well, let’s just say she’s glad he’s not bonded to her. And as for Remi… she doesn’t pretend to know the Lullaby well, but earlier versions of him had never wanted war. Violent and strong as he is now, she can see the truth in Isla’s statement; pragmatism, however,  keeps her from accepting it as the truth. So she just inhales needlessly and nods.

Turning her attention to Bastien and his potential progress on the last bit of the Spire cannon, Wessex spies some movement out of the corner of her eye. The book, back in front her, appears to be writing something as they speak. She pulls her attention from the Dionysian, knitting her brows together in some mix of curiosity and amazement. Spinning the book around for the others to see the information spilling across the page, it finally tells them that there are unusual plants growing in Hak Etme and in order for these plants to grow the way they are, it would take a serious amount of power, such as the kind deities or heralds have. However, there’s something wrong with them as they’re also quickly dying. Don't at me timelines are so wonky anyway.

“A relic? Maybe? As if we didn’t have enough to look into.” Wessex says with a dark chuckle. What the book did was super cool, but they were in the middle of a discussion about the Spire defenses and Bastien and Azrael… “You were saying…?”

-------------------------

They continue their discussion, finding that the lightning rod just needs to be affixed to the top of the spire not that it will matter, Voicey is MIA for the rest of the season and nothing is decided about the oddity in Hak Etme, other than Wessex sighing, saying, "I'll check it out after the search for the Flowerbirth deity, unless someone wants to take a small group and do it before then. At night, obviously."

Whether or not that happens, who knows. Class is dismissed.

{Fin}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: we rise and we fall and we break and we makes our mistakes - by Wessex - 01-24-2022, 09:17 PM