God Quest for you? anything
Lucas Copperhead

Age: 38 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lucas
clever as the devil and twice as pretty
Lucas closed his eyes briefly against the haze of light and the smell of ozone, blinking them open to regard the Voice with a crooked yet open smile. He spread his hands, shrugging his shoulders. "Ask and ye shall receive, as they say. I'd take more offence were I able to finish at all, these days. As it stands, I am glad to please you." And in so doing, please himself. Of course. The Ascended watched with quiet curiosity as she warped herself or the space around them to pluck up the mask, not having held it in his possession long enough to care about what it did.

He did care about the results, however, and his smile twisted and turned dark at the reminder that he was owed something for his efforts. "I see this being a profitable arrangement for the both of us," he remarked, holding still as she leant in to touch her fingertips to his forehead. The power that pulsed through him was entirely foreign yet somehow familiar at the same time, and Lucas shuddered as he felt the darkness around him divide somehow.

He didn't care to look, but in the glow of the Voice's light, three shadows flickered in his wake. "That is more like it," he murmured. "Is there anything else you require? Or shall we cut this date short?"

Messages In This Thread
for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: for you? anything - by Lucas - 02-25-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: for you? anything - by the VOICE - 02-25-2019, 09:51 PM