Declaration
For Nature Frey!
Alex Moore

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A black flag, is a flag of freedom
Alex enters the shrine with a confident stride but there's an undeniable line of tension across her shoulders. It was her first time entering a shrine and although she knew she was in the right place, it was still a bit nerve-wracking. Walking up, she placed her offerings down for the nature gods. The offerings consisted of a variety of fresh fruits including peaches, berries, and other fresh seasonal fruits that she'd acquired from the market. As a pirate, such things were a luxury as only dried fruits could last on teh ships. She hoped that the gods appreciated them as well.

Offerings ready, Alex eyes the shrine. "Um.. hi. So...I'm Alex." She gave a small chuckle, "Sorry, I've never had the chance to come to a shrine before. Not sure if I'm doing this right." Letting out a sigh she steadies herself. "But there's a war coming so I figured I should make it clear where I fall. I'm a pirate. My life is the wide-open sea and all that it holds. I will never side with a false goddess who desecrates it with her creations."

Alex grits her teeth to let some of her anger go. "I'm with you, the Old Gods, with nature. I just wanted you to know that. And if you need anything from me in this war, I'm willing to help. I don't have much. Just an old ship and a crew that I love, but I'll do my best to help should you ask."

~

Alex offers fresh fruits from the market (peaches, berries, etc.). She's stating that she's for the Old gods (especially Frey/Rae) and offers to help in any way she can in the coming war.
Alex

Messages In This Thread
Declaration - by Alex - 01-07-2022, 08:57 PM
RE: Declaration - by Frey - 01-11-2022, 05:27 PM
RE: Declaration - by Alex - 01-13-2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Declaration - by Frey - 01-17-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: Declaration - by Alex - 01-28-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: Declaration - by Frey - 01-31-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Declaration - by Alex - 02-01-2022, 03:24 PM