the fractures in our foundation
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
For once, it’s a good morning. A rare gem among the rest of everything that’s happened lately. He doesn’t know just yet that it’ll add, eventually, into the rest of the murkiness of the waters of his mind. For now, it’s nothing more than an easy morning, of coffee brewing and the briefest hint of cigarette smoke, the running of the cats all over the living room before they settle, and the two twins that Sunjata is doing his best to try and get to eat their breakfast.

He doesn’t hear her when she steps down the stairs, not even the meow from the cat in the hallway. She likely could have gotten away with sneaking out, though without knowing where she’d gone Sunjata would have likely torn apart the ends of the earth to find her – given the events happening in Torchline and elsewhere, some he has heard, some he has not.

Amadeus has just finished making an absolute mess that Sunjata’s in the middle of cleaning up when he hears Kamaria speak, and he doesn’t look up right away as he wipes away a bit of the mess. “Where to, klein voëltjie?” He asks softly, finally glancing up to give her a quick look over – imagining she was telling him she was heading out for the afternoon.

He doesn’t know that she means essentially forever. But his brows do pinch at the state of her, the franticness that she seems to display without really displaying it at all – idly he wonders if she got that from him. “What’s wrong?
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 04:20 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 07:37 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:52 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Ronin - 01-09-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-18-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-18-2022, 06:01 PM