the fractures in our foundation
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
No? The word is grit out and then suddenly Sunjata can see all the pieces of himself in his daughter, in the way her face reddens and the way her jaw feathers. She’s fiery, blowing up like a wildfire that he can only assume is from Safrin herself, because Sunjata knows he tends to shut down before he gets too fueled like this. Except… When it came to her mother, most recently, something he hadn’t quite told her because he’d almost died at her hands and he hadn’t wanted to tell Kamaria that her mother had nearly murdered him from his betrayal.

Judging by her face and the words thrown at him, would she have agreed with it?

His thought process on all of this has been terribly misconstrued as per usual and Sunjata perks up a bit, swallowing down the upset that settles in the pit of his stomach. “She is strong, Kamaria. She’s a goddess.” He tries to put the point out there as gently as he can, but gods it’s difficult. He moves to stand, to take a few steps closer so that their argument? Debate? Doesn’t rile up the twins much more than it already has, evidenced by the banging of the fists on the tables more and more.

Listen to me, please,” he pleads, trying to draw himself as small as possible, not wanting to command the room as his father once had in a room. “I made a mistake in assuming that when I wanted my family safe that it included you, the twins, Nate… I haven’t been to Frey to clarify yet. But that was my intention. I never planned to– never wanted to abandon you.” He stutters because if there’s one thing Sunjata knows far too intimately, it’s abandonment. And here he was…

Here he was.

He can’t even bring himself to tell her what had occurred at the shrine, that Frey hadn’t answered him, hadn’t made an inkling of whether they’d heard him. “I just couldn’t stay tied to your mother anymore and there wasn’t a way out until Frey gave me one.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 04:20 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 07:37 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:52 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Ronin - 01-09-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-18-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-18-2022, 06:01 PM