the fractures in our foundation
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Her lip curls and his stomach drops further – more than he thought was possible given everything that’s happened. And even still, he swallows hard against the lump in his throat, taking another step toward her. “Okay.” He agrees to her own demand – not wanting Frey’s protection, even if by some strange miracle it ended up being him once more. Because after all, he was Frey’s now – and the protection he could offer her now would be Frey’s indirectly.

Her stare is harder now and the seams start fraying more and Sunjata feels like he’s grasping at straws – only the straws are coated in slime and he’s helpless at even getting a hold of one of them as he shakes his head immediately. “Of course not, Kamaria. You aren’t and never were a mistake.” No, if anything, despite the circumstances of her coming about? It had made him better. She had made him better.

Because…” He trails off, having no idea how to mention the fact that she was a direct result from Sunjata trying to save Nate in the war. So he chooses an easier path, one not entirely the truth yet also not a lie. “Because Nate and you are intertwined… In a way. Or… At least, you were when your mother and I had you.” When did this become so difficult? It isn’t made any easier by the sniffles and the sound of the cries of one of the twins that gets the other one going and Sunjata sucks in a sharp breath.

What does he do other than let her go? He’s not going to make a prisoner out of her like he was growing up. “Ronin… Ronin is a good man. He’ll keep you safe. He’s saved my life a few times.Just a few days ago, in fact. “He’ll protect you like his own.” Of that, Sunjata is sure. “And I’ll… I’ll be here. I can bring over the rest of what you left so it feels a bit more like…” He swallows hard, his hand faltering before he can reach out to her, instead twitching at his side as he looks away. “Home.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 04:20 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 07:37 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:52 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Ronin - 01-09-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-18-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-18-2022, 06:01 PM