the fractures in our foundation
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Yes.” Sunjata says with an unhelpful sigh, realizing that she doesn’t hear the rest of what he says. But when she starts to demand it, with the state of her emotions, he shakes his head – knowing that he would fuck up the explanation or she’d just tune him out after the first thing he said. He fights with himself on what to say to push the conversation until later, when fatefully the knock at the door happens and Kamaria’s jumping and Sunjata’s head is immediately tilting toward it.

Now that they’ve moved a bit further away from the kitchen, the twins are more relatively calm now, happily snacking away and babbling to themselves blissfully unaware while internally Sunjata wonders just how planned this whole thing was. “We’ll talk about it later.” He says with a hint of finality in his voice. Now isn’t the time, especially when Ronin’s on their doorstep already.

He steps past his daughter, swallowing hard before he opens the door and steps aside, casting one glance at Ronin before he looks toward Kamaria and works his jaw. “I assume she thought to try and sneak out before I ended up ruining that too. So, if there’s anything she needs that she forgot in her haste,” he looks toward Ronin more fully this time, “I can send them to you.” He doesn’t want to fight any of them on it, especially not now when the babbling of the twins is growing louder by the tension and their succeeding attempts at blocking it out.

Either way, he still remains somewhat in the way of Kamaria departing completely without coming to him without him getting a parting word before she's off to the Greatwood.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 12:54 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-08-2022, 04:20 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-08-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 03:51 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-09-2022, 07:37 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 07:52 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Ronin - 01-09-2022, 02:37 PM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Kamaria - 01-18-2022, 12:08 AM
RE: the fractures in our foundation - by Sunjata - 01-18-2022, 06:01 PM