[SE] be soft but unafraid to conquer
quest with Hotaru
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia

They had only departed from the shrine the night before, setting up a small camp in Ludo's Woods thereafter so that they might prepare for what would come next. Aurelia's heart pounded against her chest, reminding her of its presence again, again, again; thump, thump, thump against her ribs. Sleep hadn't come easily. Dawn is more reprieve than anything else.

She doesn't bother Hotaru until she's gathered together something to eat, a spread of mushrooms and meat from the surrounding area. Coffee is brewed, as well; dark and rich from the grounds Aurelia's brought with her. It's a meager start, but they will need the energy if they're to commit to any search of the Greatwood.

Aurelia sits upon the dirt, using her cloak for padding, and sips at the black coffee in her tin cup for a time. Until the energy sparks within her mind enough that she can begin to think about the quest they've recently been tasked with. "I can manage what Ludo's asked of me," she says seriously, green gaze shifting from the haze surrounding them and turning upon Hotaru's presence, "it won't be easy, but the time will come and I can fulfill my end of the deal. Do you think you can accomplish what it asked of you?" Desecrating Atlas' grave, wherever it may lie, seemed a cruel task as well. Aurelia's brows shift with the concern she feels for that, wondering how Hotaru planned to go about it.
we're not in control, we never were

Messages In This Thread
[SE] be soft but unafraid to conquer - by Aurelia - 01-08-2022, 06:40 AM