[RQ] Searching for the sun
Open!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah chuckled at Morgan's comment, "True. I hadn't expected his cooperation for this part. I'm not sure who else is coming." It was then that Shaye arrived. Her suggestion is sound and gets a nod from him, "True. I was thinking that that might be our best method. Or at least a good start." Lilly wouldn't mind spending the day frolicking in the snow either, so that was a bonus.

Sah chuckled at the notion of Shaye interrupting, "You're not interrupting at all. We're glad you came to help."  Watching Lilly enjoy the sun he filled her in on their goal for the day, "Our main goal is to set up a sunbeam charged defense for Caido. For that we need to find the places that receive the most consistent, most intense sunlight. That'll be where we end up building it. Today's goal is to find those places and mark them."

He wasn't sure what the best means of marking those spots would be though. Perhaps the others had an idea?
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Searching for the sun - by Sah - 01-08-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: [RQ] Searching for the sun - by Morgan - 01-14-2022, 11:39 PM
RE: [RQ] Searching for the sun - by Shaye - 01-17-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: [RQ] Searching for the sun - by Sah - 01-29-2022, 12:42 AM
RE: [RQ] Searching for the sun - by Morgan - 01-30-2022, 09:04 PM