(SE) no past or future here
Nate <3
Varus Callahan
Assassin / Hollowed Grounds Captain

Age: 347 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
honey, i rose up from the dead. i do it all the time
Thankfully the little dragon is gentle as he approaches, sniffing his hand and dropping in a curl that has him distracted, letting him mouth at his fingertips – after all, it isn’t like he’ll feel it. So Varus’ oceanic gaze rises to Nate instead, a more sea-colored hue than the electric of Nate’s own blues, watching as his attention flickers over toward the targets. It sucks yeah. Though I think the worst part is coming back and trying to go to your old home only to hear it’s been renamed the ruins and your home is left in shambles with hardly anything left behind. His lip feathers beneath the mask in his distaste.

As for the rest, though, he meets Nate’s gaze with the announcement of the book being enough. He unlatches the mask from his face, letting it hang from one side as he goes to pull it away with his metal hand, his jaw working slightly. “Should be. It tells us the relics people have. We can make plans to avoid those carrying it or targeting them… Or finding ways to work around them, too. We didn’t have that before.” He offers in the hopes it makes Nate feel better.

Rising with a hum of an apology to the dragon, Varus draws himself up to his full height – still not as tall as Nate, but with an air around him that seems to suggest they’re on similar footing. “C’mon, I’m gonna tear down my targets and bring them back to the Barracks if you wanna walk with me.” The suggestion is offered easily for Nate to agree or disagree with, before he’s stepping away to grab said targets and take the little jaunt back to the Barracks.

- FIN <333
VARUS

Messages In This Thread
(SE) no past or future here - by Varus - 01-09-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: no past or future here - by Nate - 01-09-2022, 07:53 AM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Varus - 01-09-2022, 08:03 AM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Nate - 01-09-2022, 08:42 AM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Varus - 01-10-2022, 04:52 AM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Nate - 01-11-2022, 06:49 AM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Varus - 01-12-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Nate - 01-15-2022, 08:59 AM
RE: (SE) no past or future here - by Varus - 01-17-2022, 02:37 AM