{SE} there’s no in between
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i can't quite tell you how it hurt me, but my god
I don’t have the bedside manner.” Sunjata replies swiftly, managing a soft smile at Nate’s warmth, letting it roll over him like the Ascended’s the sun and he’s a starved plant. It fractures, though, the storm cloud of the mention of Safrin covering any sun and instead reveals this deep seated fire that Sunjata clings to – finally able to indulge within it rather than be afraid of the repercussions.

His head is angled up, held by his jaw in a gentle, cool hand and Sunjata’s steel focuses on Nate and the words that leave the other demigod. He can’t help the slight, humorless snort that slips from him with the static prod at his chest, a slow blink of agreement because he doesn’t want to interrupt – not when the information of Kamaria is dripping from his tongue and his own internal rage is a bright fire stoked by Nate’s own.

Apparently.” He mumbles, his jaw held a little tighter, but he doesn’t mind, not when he can sit here and watch those bright electric hues of Nate’s eyes and in his peripherals see the way the light flickers along where the Ascended touches his face. His anger and frustration smooth out to something closer to a choked laugh as Nate’s forehead meets his own and he leans into it, clings to it as he squeezes the other demigod’s hand back tighter, a huff of a sound leaving him with the force of their foreheads meeting. “You have a hard head.” He grumbles, awkwardly finding a spot in the subject to talk about before his throat chokes up again.

He closes his eyes though, lifting Nate’s hand to his lips to press a kiss to the back of his hand. “I… I don’t doubt that Ronin can keep her safe with the threat of Safrin behind it. I just…” He shakes his head as he figures out the words to say, always failing when it comes to it. “I don’t want her to view me like how I viewed my father. I do care. And I have protected her. And I still would be if Safrin didn’t convince everyone that the only reason I fucking did this was so we could fuck.” The latter bit is said with a hiss, his lips still moving along the back of Nate’s hand before he shakes his head and presses it harder against his husband’s, keeping his eyes shut tight.
how it still aches today
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-09-2022, 08:18 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-10-2022, 07:43 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-12-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-12-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-16-2022, 08:49 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-17-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-19-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-26-2022, 06:05 AM