{SE} there’s no in between
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i can't quite tell you how it hurt me, but my god
It’s okay.” He replies, his voice smooth like water in the face of Nate’s snappy, sarcastic fire. He doesn’t mind, more than content to ebb and flow against his husband’s rage and fury, to let his cold waters reveal the hidden bits of what had happened with the uncertainty if Nate wanted to take the burden onto himself too. Sunjata doesn’t blame him if he doesn’t. But he can answer questions, specifically the one that drips from the other demigod’s lips. “It’s all anyone has said.” And he could deny it until he was blue in the face – that a perk didn’t mean the justification of why he’d chosen this path. But he can’t get anyone to listen who doesn’t want to hear.

Nate’s hand leaves Sunjata’s and despite the cooling sensation of the Ascended’s hands, Sunjata’s lips feel colder now without the touch, his hand limply falling to his lap now as Nate draws him close, Sunjata closing his eyes as his face is pressed against Nate’s chest. “That’s all I can do, isn’t it? Try to let everyone’s opinions roll off? Pretend like it doesn’t matter?” Not when it feels like they’re harboring knives behind their backs, ready to stab him the second he presented an opportunity.

It's just another circle of trauma, not nearly as gaslighting as when his father was around,  but it weighed heavily on his shoulders regardless. “Yeah… It doesn’t help she’s a teenager, either.” Sunjata mumbles into Nate’s chest, his voice muffled as he opens his eyes a fraction to see the faint glow of light beneath Nate’s shirt from where his head is pressed in tighter. “I didn’t exactly have the dramatic teenage years I’ve heard everyone talk about, but… It feels like it fits.” After all, when Sunjata was Kamaria’s age, he was preparing for his Trial. Preparing to go into a bowl of mud and murder his way into being the last one standing. Hardly room for teenage fits and fights.

That and his father being who he was. And perhaps it’s those thoughts that make his nose wrinkle, that have his hands lifting to wrap around Nate’s waist, pressing himself into his husband tighter as he shuts his eyes tight again. “I’m sorry I’m like this.
how it still aches today
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-09-2022, 08:18 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-10-2022, 07:43 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-12-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-12-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-16-2022, 08:49 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-17-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-19-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-26-2022, 06:05 AM