{SE} there’s no in between
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i can't quite tell you how it hurt me, but my god
I wish…” Sunjata begins, head tilting into the hands that cradle his face, lids fluttering closed with the path that Nate’s cool thumbs make over his line of freckles, the ex-Attuned sighing as he figures out how to finish his sentence. “I wish we didn’t have to.” That there wasn’t the need to have to constantly take care of one another outside of what their relationship should be. It shouldn’t have to be protection from war or gods or threats in the night.

His gaze opens partially, scanning Nate’s face with the cool breath that scrapes across his cheeks. “I remember.” He whispers gently, tilting his head into the half kiss his husband offers, his arms slipping around Nate’s middle just a bit tighter than before, until he’s forced to pull away. His lips part to make some other comment but it dies as soon as it starts because Nate’s moving, guiding him back and he can’t help the way his brows pinch together, a small amount of confusion overcoming him as if he isn’t understanding what the goal here is. He bends just enough to give into the kiss before he withdraws, one hand rising to Nate’s sharp jaw, thumb pressing gently against that sharp cheekbone before he rumbles his agreement.

You know me so well.” He remarks, a small huff of a breath leaving him as he grabs the rest of the little items behind Nate, blankets and toys for the twins that he hefts into one arm, following Nate into the back room where he can drop them off. Once they get settled in, Sunjata helps Nate get the twins into their beds, little soft kisses pressed to their cheeks, a blanket drawn up over them as they start to fall asleep, and Sunjata heads to the one Nate and him share, shedding his shirt in the process and running hands through his hair. “I forget how hot Longheat is until it’s here. It’s miserable.” He huffs, sinking onto the bed, laying back and glancing at the ceiling before he tilts his head to look over at Nate. "I miss air conditioning."
how it still aches today
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-09-2022, 08:18 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-09-2022, 06:58 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-10-2022, 07:43 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-10-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-12-2022, 07:39 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-12-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-16-2022, 08:49 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-17-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-19-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Sunjata - 01-19-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: {SE} there’s no in between - by Nate - 01-26-2022, 06:05 AM