[split] all the pretty little ponies
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I thought that love was in the drugs
But the more I took, the more it took away
They came to their resting point for the night, Adam balancing his parasol in one arm and holding the rope for his Unicorn in the other. As they began to stop, he tied off the rope to a nearby branch, making sure there was grass and a decent amount of space around it, then listened to Maeve's instructions.

Well, the last time they'd done this, he'd proven himself to be a master craftsman of fences. Hopefully lightning could strike twice. Walking around the edge of the campsite he carefully selected sticks and pressed them upright into the earth, then balanced reeds and roots between them, forming a barrier that at the very least would get underfoot of anything trying to break in. At it's highest points, it would block the view of several animals - Adam tied the roots around trees to gain some height.

"S'not beautiful, but it'll do." He said, rolling his shoulders and leaning back on a tree once he'd finished.

--
Once a location is chosen, Adam builds a fence out of sticks as a perimeter.
And I could never get enough
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
[split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 01-09-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-09-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Adam - 01-10-2022, 03:33 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-27-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-30-2022, 12:13 AM