[split] all the pretty little ponies
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BART

Oh man, Bart just knows he’s going to have saddle sores all over his ass and thighs. And while he’s not exactly out and proud, he can still be upset that one of his better assets is at risk. Because everyone knows you only get the chance to flaunt it when you inevitably are struck by some awful curse or inconvenience that would prevent you from doing so.

Still, the motion of horseback riding itself is familiar, and he spends most of the ride chatting and sniping sarcastically with Melita. By time the sun is beginning to set he’s ready to call it a literal day though, and though he wishes he’d picked a different task at least he can slack a bit (by that he means walking slowly to ease out the aches in his legs instead of stomping around eagerly) as he scouts out a good piece of land. Tying up his mount to a tree and letting it graze with the unicorn still tied to it.

- - -

Bart scouts for a dry spot after tying up his horse to graze.
Even if I do a little just to get me through the night
Always getting me in trouble, smoking like I wanna die

Messages In This Thread
[split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 01-09-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-09-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Bartholomew - 01-17-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-27-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Ray - 01-30-2022, 12:13 AM