a bone to pick
Prayer (?) for the Voice
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Feeling like a kid dragged into the headmaster's office, Adam kicked at the ground, now quite embarrassed about all of it. Of course the Gods didn't give a fuck; why would they? He might have had an inflated ego, but even Adam knew his boner wasn't a matter of cosmic importance. At the mention of the room he nodded, holding back the argument about half the enjoyment of sex being the spontaneity with which it could occur.

"...I..I don't want to die again. I can't do that to Pet. I just...I need some kinda purpose, I guess. Before I was all about doing everything I could to have a good time. Y'know, fucking and drinking and...all of that. Now..." He shrugged. "Now I'm just kinda here. I've tried to talk to people, but a lot of them are just really fucking determined to hate us. I don't think I'm much of a soldier. I guess I was just hoping you could...I dunno. Just...you brought me back. What do you want me back here for? 'Cos yeah, I chose it, but you still did it, right?" He looked up at the shrine again, but his eyes were less demanding and more pleading.
So collect your courage and collect your horse
And pray you never feel this same kind of remorse
Adam

Messages In This Thread
a bone to pick - by Adam - 01-16-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by the VOICE - 01-26-2022, 04:02 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by Adam - 01-27-2022, 03:25 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by the VOICE - 01-31-2022, 03:33 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by Adam - 01-31-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by the VOICE - 02-12-2022, 12:33 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by Adam - 02-12-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: a bone to pick - by the VOICE - 02-13-2022, 05:57 PM