(RQ) they say the third time's a charm
Neron~ Window pane trading!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
Maybe if the colors did affect anything it would only be what color rained down on the citizens from above. As far as she knows, though, it shouldn’t matter. They were told they needed glass, and glass is what they’re here for. So she slinks in easily, tucking her dark hair behind her ears as she waits for Neron to close the door and accompany her, flashing him a small fanged smile. “See? Easy.” She jests with a small laugh as her gaze follows his to the stained glass.

Her head tilts curiously before her gaze drifts back to Neron with a small shrug. “I’m afraid I’m no artist, though maybe it being so high up it won’t matter if I draw a stick figure?” She shakes her head, stepping past the stained glass to get the glazier’s attention who’s just now finishing up the final touches on a vase of sorts, with a gruff "be there in a minute." which has Kiada leaning against the counter, one leg crossed over the other. Before long, though not entirely a minute but a few of them, a red faced man with a red beard and dark hair arrives at the counter, wiping his hands on a towel he throws over his shoulder and casts a glance to the two of them - far more recognition given to Neron than to Kiada. "Whatcha two lookin' for?"
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-17-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: (RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-19-2022, 11:13 PM