(RQ) they say the third time's a charm
Neron~ Window pane trading!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
I suppose it depends on how many favors you’re willing to dish out.” Kiada hums with a playful, catlike grin that spreads across her face as she steps up to the counter, waiting for the glazier to arrive. It doesn’t take long before the man’s in front of them, eyeing them curiously as Kiada remains leaning against the counter, her lips parting just as Neron speaks up and she flashes the man a bright smile.

The glazier’s brows rise, some sort of dawning realization hitting him. ”Hm, think I heard somethin’ about that.” Pausing, the glazier barks a deep, throaty laugh. ”Gimme a second to grab a book and we can work on the details.” The man disappears yet again, grabbing a journal from the back, full of different projects that he flips to a fresh page, writing out the ‘title’ of such a thing before he looks expectantly at them for the size and colors, how many panes they might need.

Before long, the man’s got a few different diagrams drawn out, all the notes taken, the measurements figured out and the thickness of the panes worked out all while he hums and huffs under his breath. Turning the journal toward the two Ascended, the glazier looks up at them. ”Think somethin’ like these should work?” And once he gets the approval he can dish out the price.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-17-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: (RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-25-2022, 06:17 PM