(RQ) they say the third time's a charm
Neron~ Window pane trading!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
Kiada can’t help the hum that leaves her as she scans over the journal as soon as Neron glances at her. “I think so.” She agrees – finding it a bit difficult to try and figure out just how big these should be with the information they were given. They suppose, though, if they’re wrong they’ll find out. For now, it will work as far as they both know.

The glazier simply flashes a bright grin at the two of them as payment is offered, as if he’s eagerly awaiting the options to be laid out before him. He pulls the journal a bit closer to him while Kiada fumbles in the bag she’d brought – the heaviness of it sounding full as she sets it on the counter where the journal had been. “I’ve got some frozen meats from the Ningo farm, paired with a very nice and warm down blanket from them as well.” She offers, her gaze dipping up to meet the glazier’s. “I couldn’t bring all of it, though, so there’s a few more options back at the farm.” She offers, sitting back and waiting to see what the man picks.

He tilts his head this way and that as if he’s considering what it is he’ll need more importantly. His gaze lifts to Kiada and Neron, dancing between them. ”I’ll take the meats and a couple’ve those down blankets if y’can get more. An’ from you, Hailstorm, maybe y’can help me out with a nice anniversary dinner date for the missus an’ I. A bottle of your finest should do.”

Kiada glances over toward Neron with an easy smile before she nods for her end of it eagerly. “We’ve got a few lying around. I can bring them back when we pick them up.” Of course, it’s priority, and the glazier assures them with the workers that he has at the moment they’ll be done by morning if they’re content coming back in a few hours to get the finished product, provided Neron agrees with the price.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-17-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: (RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-26-2022, 06:58 PM