(RQ) they say the third time's a charm
Neron~ Window pane trading!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
is it better to be a monster with a heart, or a human without a soul?
my hands are shaking
The deal made, the glazier gets to work and Kiada steps out with Neron with a playful smile tugging on the corners of her lips. “It’s almost like they don’t care.” She says almost wistfully – if only the rest of the world thought the same. If only the Old Gods hadn’t gotten their hooks in so fucking deep. But that’s neither here nor there, because they part ways for Kiada to retrieve more of the blankets and the agreed upon items, a smidge late as she carries a bag that’s nearly as big as she is.

Luckily for her, though, Ascension has made it to where she doesn’t feel the exhaustion she’s sure her regular form would have, and it has also blessed her with her little speed burst to try and make it there before the sun fully rises. She flashes a bright grin to Neron, her coat drawn up above her head too in order to prevent the sun’s first rays from shining on her skin, and she slips into the store with Neron shortly after.

The glazier has been hard at work it seems, given that on the counter sit all the panes of glass they’d agreed upon, prepared to be wrapped once approval was made, and he greets the two of them with excitement when they arrive – spying the bottle and the bag full of blankets and items they’d agreed upon. “Mkay, let’s see. Worked on ‘em all night, if they’re good fer ya then I’ll wrap ‘em up and send ya on yer way.
my knuckles are bruised
but i survived
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
(RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 01-17-2022, 02:30 AM
RE: (RQ) they say the third time's a charm - by Kiada - 02-02-2022, 06:17 PM