loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

The meeting had gone well, in Morgan's mind. The discussion had been had out in the open, she hoped it had been fair, but ultimately it seemed the people of the Citadel agreed with her, for the most part. Neutrality would be a difficult road to follow, that much she knew, but she had never turned her head from something because it wasn't easy. Already. the Warden's mind was full of plans and ideas, drafts of letters she might send.

She'd asked Neron to come to her room whenever he had done his duties for the day (most of which she was content not knowing about, unless he had something to tell her - it was never good to know too many shady secrets). While the general conclusion of the meeting had been positive, it had unearthed some worries in her mind that would not simply wash away.

When he arrived she would be sat on the chair before the small desk in her room, tapping her forehead with the end of the pen she was using to write a draft of the first letter. Dressed in what passed in Halo for pajamas and with her hair tied back except for one strand left to hang over her face, Morgan looked somehow younger than she was. "Ah. Hello." She paused. Even after all their time together, somehow she struggled with not being too formal. She tried out a smile. "Are you well? The meeting was a step in the right direction, I think."
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 01-17-2022, 09:18 PM