loving you from the red side of the moon
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"You are too sweet," Neron all but purrs to hear that Morgan would come along with him, and he offers her a warmer smile. "Mm, I believe so as well. It was nice to hear calls for neutrality rather than calls to throw Ascended out of Halo." More than nice but it's all he'll say about it for now. Examining the letter over her shoulder and nodding absent agreement regarding Torchline's flaky leadership, the Hailstorm eventually straightens and leans back against her desk so they can talk. "Perhaps you can accompany the letters with a gift basket," he suggests, amusement gleaming in his eyes.

Of course she called him there for a reason, though. Morgan does nothing by accident, and that's what he appreciates about her, honestly. And as she gets to the root of the matter, he's absently reaching out to twine his fingers through her curls. "...Yes, but not for the reason you might think," he says slowly, meeting her gaze.

"The Longnight before last, all of the Ascended agreed to go and fight in the Hollowed Grounds, if you remember. I know we went willingly, but apparently all the Ascended were whisked away from wherever they were situated. We were all present, we all had to fight." Hopefully he sees where she's going with this. "There's nothing to say that won't happen again. I would prefer to be in control of going to defend the Grounds than to find myself there without preparation."

And he's sorry for it, if that helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Neron - 01-23-2022, 10:18 AM