loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

Morgan laughed a little under her breath; she had not considered it to be sweet, just more of a given. She had committed to Neron and so she would follow him to the end. That was how she had always been, endlessly loyal to those she loved, and at this point even her dear Halo wasn't quite enough of a driving wedge to pull them apart if it came to it. "I hope it lasts. If we can manage it, it'll save a lot of bloodshed and discrimination from occurring within our walls."

Comments about gift baskets were dismissed with a smile and a roll of her eyes, Morgan casting a glance over her letter. "I do not know how committed to the Gods the leaders are. I am not even going to attempt a letter to Stormbreak, but as for the Grounds, Torchline, Sidhe...some of them will not take it well, I am sure." Torchline, she believed, had the best chance of accepting it. Sidhe and the Grounds...on different sides of the fight, were likely to disagree.

She wasn't sure what answer to expect when it came to Neron fighting in the war. On the one hand, he was Ascended. On the other...he'd always had a kind of intellectual detachment from the world around him. Selfishly, she hoped he might here - but she tried not to let disappointment show on her face as he said yes.

"...I see. I think..." Morgan sighed then steadied herself, knowing she had to put other things before her own emotions. "I think we should perhaps make it known that the Voice will do such a thing. For us to call for neutrality then for you to head off to fight could send a mixed message." She could already hear the angry questions, the bitterness in their tones as they implied she had let Neron off easy due to their relationship. "...And...if you did go to fight. Do you think...and I mean honestly, no to offend: do you think you have a chance against the followers of the Old Gods? Remi or Ronin or any of their other powerful members? What about this 'Order'?"
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 01-24-2022, 09:34 PM