loving you from the red side of the moon
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"If they don't take it well, that is on them," Neron points out with a small shrug. "We aren't asking them for permission to be neutral, after all. We're just informing them that they are welcome within our walls so long as they keep their weapons sheathed and a civil tongue in their heads. Some people will have a problem with that because of their misguided beliefs, but that is not our fault. It's only if they disrespect our decision within the Citadel that we need to take action."

Speaking of taking action, he can only offer a sad smile to Morgan at her reaction. Is it really a choice if it's being made purely so it can't be taken from him later? "Well, that is the problem," he says. "I don't know if the Voice will do it. I only know she has been capable of calling us all to the Grounds in the past. And even so, how would that affect Halo? People leaving to fight for their beliefs doesn't impact the neutrality within our borders." It might affect how many people are available, certainly, but that's never something they can foresee.

Do they have a chance, though? He drops his gaze at that and shrugs his shoulders. "If we didn't stand at least a small chance, we wouldn't have made it this far," he murmurs, though he doesn't sound convinced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Neron - 01-26-2022, 03:21 PM