loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"Oh come. By now, you know I think you're quite intelligent. In fact, I even thought that before we were close, but I assumed you used all your intellect for inventing new ways to look at yourself in a mirror." Turning a little and laying one of her legs over his casually, Morgan unbuttoned her undershirt - it was never warm enough in Halo to sleep entirely nude, but sometimes one could get away with just a pair of pants, on an especially bright Longheat night.

It was surprising, as soon as Neron applied his magic, just how attractive she found him. Morgan paused, her lips parting a little before a smile settled on her face. "You look good. Not that I want you to think I don't like your face usually, but..." She reached out to cup his cheek, unsure if she would feel the bristle of the beard on her palm or not. "In this face I can see more of the wisdom and maturity you've picked up in the last years. It's sexy." The smile became a grin, then a little laugh.
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 02-10-2022, 03:41 PM