loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"What a wonderful quality for a Warden to have." Morgan commented dryly, though the grace of time and love made her smile as she said it.

Her fingers traced around his jaw, the sensation on her fingertips not matching the texture she saw making the whole thing strange. She let her hand drift away once she reached his chin, though her eyes stayed on his face, taking in the vision of who he could be if they weren't separated by race and divinity. If they were to truly grow old together. "It's probably the stress. Or maybe the potential that we're all going to die in a divine war soon. Make the most of it." Morgan tapped the tip of his nose with a finger and then got in close to him, letting her lips just brush over the skin of his neck.

"...I was wondering, the other day." Her voice was quiet, muffled but just audible to Neron and Neron alone. "If we could, if...everything was different. Would you want children?" Maybe he was a little young for the question, but if he could put on the face of an older man, she hoped he could think like one too.
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 02-12-2022, 05:35 PM