loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

"Mmm." Morgan responded, deciding that it was better to not get too deep into the topic of Neron's stint as Warden. Just how he was going to make the most of her affections ought to be concerning, but she was tired and occupied with far larger problems - honestly, Neron's little jokes were starting to become one of the things getting her through the days.

She waited quietly, staring somewhere around his chin and past to the wall, as he considered his answer. Of course, his reply had to do with his Launcelyn roots - it was easy to forget, with the name not having half the import it did on his old word. "I do not think it'd be such a shame if they were like you. Though I cannot say that for all your family."

As for herself...Morgan turned to lay on her back next to him, stared up at the ceiling. "I always assumed I wouldn't. That either no man would want to do so with me, or that I'd die too early in duty for it to be a thing to consider. I...suppose I would like to. It would be good to think I had had some hand in the next generation of Halo. But then again, I am also very busy trying to manage this one."
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 02-15-2022, 10:34 PM