loving you from the red side of the moon
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN

Morgan smiled faintly; it was her nature to put everything in practical terms, but she, much like anyone else, had emotions and wants. "There is a part of me that sometimes sees children and yearns for them anyway, despite all the reasons why not. ...Then there is also a part that hears a baby crying and thinks the whole thing seems like an annoying waste of time." Quietly she laughed, shaking her head just a little on the pillow. "This is why I defer to the practical reasons."

The people of the Citadel being her children was a rather poetic notion, one that she found difficult to swallow knowing how their opinions of her differed greatly across the region. "..I suppose, in the end, all I can hope is that it is remembered as a good one, as far as those 'children' go." Deimos and Noah would tell a much different story to Neron; while she was currently in rule and for the most part favoured, that could all tip in an instant.

"Well. I should sleep, so I can begin the letters true in the morning." Morgan shuffled down until she was comfortable and with a wry smile, affectionately let her ankle rest on Neron's. "I don't know how you don't die of boredom just laying there closing your eyes all night, but it's nice to have you here."
I've got you
You've got whatever's left of me to get

Messages In This Thread
RE: loving you from the red side of the moon - by Morgan - 02-21-2022, 09:51 PM