never die young
for Nate <3
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
i got a number on me, i got a number
won't make it through the high noon sun
If anyone asks, he's looking for someone. Not that anyone's really around to ask, despite the Grounds population being primarily nocturnal. "Nocturnal isn't the right word." Nate mumbles aloud for the sake of the dragon nestled just inside the open front of Sunjata's shirt, the buttons unable to properly close around his chest. A hand lifts to poke at the dragonling, the touch meant to be gentle, teasing almost, when a sudden curse startles the both of them, and needle-sharp baby fangs sink into his finger.

His own curse is just barely caged behind his teeth, surprise rattling him more than the bite. The voice is on the edge of familiar, and doesn't stay quiet for long, leading Nate to the roof of the Artists Sanctuary. He generally wasn't one for climbing, even in his youthful hoodlum days, and it shows in the amount of struggle he has finding a way up, lit cigarette held aloft in a staticky hand until he can get his feet back under him again.

"The fuck are you supposed to be, catwoman?" The question rolls out of him wrapped in a wreath of smoke, hip and brow both cocked towards the Rapacious, bright eyes lingering between her legs before finally rising to her face. Nate pulls the cigarette out from between his lips, ashing it delicately on the ground below them. "Or did someone around here finally crack?"
i was a hero early in the morning
i ain't no hero in the night

Messages In This Thread
never die young - by Edrei - 01-18-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: never die young - by Nate - 01-20-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: never die young - by Edrei - 01-23-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: never die young - by Nate - 02-01-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: never die young - by Edrei - 02-11-2022, 04:26 PM