Training [se]who we are in our heart of hearts
Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Oh yes, they’ve had their arguments, and Sunjata’s name has been bitter on her tongue along with other demigods, but that was in the past. Mostly. Wessex may not totally trust him (it would take more than a couple of good-natured spars and encounters), but she no longer has to hold her tongue against all the SeCrEtS, and no longer thinks he’ll bring Nate to ruin. Those are big things in her head.

“Thanks. Appreciate that.” Offering up a smile that is both weary and accepting, she can’t tell if she’ll ever take him up on the offer. Amun will return, much to her surprise and relief, and who knows where Frey will call him. “And the same goes for you, if the other demigods start ganging up. I can’t imagine Safrin - or Ronin - took that defection lightly. And where Ronin goes, Remi goes…” and vice versa, she implies, with a sweep of her arm as she trails off.

“I should get back. Give my best to Nate, remind him to drop by soon? I hate to be a nag.” Pushing herself off the ground, Wessex offers Sunjata a hand as well, so they can continue on their respective days.

{Fin}

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
[se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: [se]who we are in our heart of hearts - by Wessex - 02-27-2022, 08:35 PM