what if one night is never enough
Sam & Nate <3
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eyebrows had certainly been raised when Sam had received the invitation. He'd met Nate in the ~special room~ before, but both Nate and Sunjata? He worried that Sunjata may be angry at him for the tryst, but then, why would they meet there? Just so he could really feel the beating that was going to be delivered?

It couldn't be that they both wanted to have their way with him, right? Sam dismissed that thought with an amused smile and rolled his eyes at himself as he came towards the building. Whatever it was, if it turned south, he supposed he could just be invisible and get out of there as soon as he could. What with the war coming, jealous lovers couldn't possibly be the number one priority.

He'd been the first to arrive, so he'd had time to sit awkwardly around, rearrange the pillows, dare to glance in the chest in the corner - and shut it with a slam and wide eyes, some things he just wasn't ready to know about locked within. When there was finally a knock at the door he cleared his throat, pushed down the wrinkles in the shirt he was wearing (a little more casual than his usual fare) and when to open it.

"Oh, hello, ah, both of you." Sam nodded to each in turn, then took a step back to let them in. "I...must say I'm a little confused about why we're all here? I mean, I'm sure you two have reason to be here, but with...me...?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do

Messages In This Thread
what if one night is never enough - by Sunjata - 01-26-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Samuel - 01-26-2022, 10:22 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Nate - 02-07-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Samuel - 02-10-2022, 04:48 PM