what if one night is never enough
Sam & Nate <3
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nate's first words, despite the smirk on his face, worried Sam more. He nodded, hoping this wasn't some kind of confrontation with Sunjata in regards to that 'agreement' - but then, as they both spoke, both men coming closer and Sunjata's finger touching just beneath his chin (a touch that felt electric, in the tense moment), Sam could only blink. "You...with me? Both of you?"

While it was clear he was surprised and he'd always been quite shy, Sam was also, well, a bit of a slut. Instantly thoughts he'd normally reserve for private evenings came to mind, of what Sunjata and Nate could do in tandem- "Yes." The word almost spoke itself, the visions too tempting to ignore, though he did have the self awareness to laugh at himself. "I mean. Yes, I'd like to."

Later on, he'd reflect that there was a kind of nice irony in two Ascended helping in a quest for Frey, but in the moment it would be a lie to say anything but lust and the desire to be touched motivated him.

Although, as much as he didn't want for enthusiasm, he'd also never run out of awkwardness. Hands hovering in front of him in front of Nate and Sunjata, he hummed and asked: "So um...now? How do we...start?"
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do

Messages In This Thread
what if one night is never enough - by Sunjata - 01-26-2022, 09:38 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Samuel - 01-26-2022, 10:22 PM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Nate - 02-07-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: what if one night is never enough - by Samuel - 02-10-2022, 04:48 PM