[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
right by the entrance you broke, finally reality's taking its hold
The landshark departs soon enough though, and Sunjata’s eyes are drawn back to Amun with the raise of a brow. The wilds, trapped in a cave, and Sunjata wonders belatedly where he’d been trapped. If Sunjata and Nate had built their house somewhere nearby, completely unaware. “Ah.” He says unhelpfully, working his jaw. “Well I’m glad you’re back.” If for nothing else, the Ascended gaining as much of a boon as they can was good news for Sunjata.

When the conversation turns to him he shrugs, shoulders rising and falling before he shoves his hands into his pockets. “Betrayed Safrin. Became a demigod for Frey. Almost died… Again. Still alive, though.” Similar boats, in a sense. But he’s quick to follow Amun toward the door, waiting until it seemed like Amun might need help before he places a splayed hand there – pushing the door open with a bit more ease than the potter had – that and perhaps the strength of his newfound demigodhood helped.

It reveals the disaster within, though, and Sunjata grimaces from behind Amun as he goes to clear his throat. “Where do you want to start?” At the front and work their way in? Or step over the brittle bits of pottery until they’re standing in the center of the storm.
you're not who you were, but you can't let it go
you're not where you're from, but you're always alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Sunjata - 01-27-2022, 02:27 AM