[se] where's the day I'll have started forgetting
Sunjata <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
Amun snorted. "There's always a choice. You could say fuck you to the Old Gods for forcing this war no one wants, and side with the Ascended against them. Go on the offensive instead of waiting for the hammer to fall." Shrugging, he met Sunjata's eyes. "I won't seek out violence myself. But I will not stand idly by while fanatics kill my people." The potter pressed his lips together and drew himself up to his (admittedly not very impressive) full height.

"She does seem to have that effect on people," he quipped. Eying the demi-god, the Ascended let out another bark of laughter. "It was just a joke. A bad joke, sure, but I was hoping for at least a smile. Man, if I have to be the funny one after my ordeal you really have been going through a rough time." As he passed by the other man to refill the bucket with cleaner water, Amun nudged Sunjata with a hip.

Shrugging, the potter pointed his wet rag at Sunjata. "Peace is a state of mind, I've found. So seriously, lighten up." The Ascended shook his head and the cloth both, making sure to splatter some droplets in the demi-god's direction. "You're alive, you're not actively in danger, and you're with the person you love. Plus, you know, you're a fucking demi-god."

Winking, he went back to his scrubbing. " If that's not peaceful enough for you, you might just be too hard to please." With a waggled eyebrow, he stuck out his tongue at the other man even as he continued to wipe down the nearest surfaces.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: where's the day I'll have started forgetting - by Amun - 02-01-2022, 07:24 PM