when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

How about a little exploring time tomorrow. Dusk? - W

The note says nothing more than that, but is delivered to Azrael’s doorstep with a mischievous ding-dong ditch. They’ll know where to reach her if tomorrow doesn’t work for them, but otherwise the Wraith is at their door a few minutes before the sun goes down with a grin on her face. “I know I said the Oerwoud is one of my favorite places, but I have some things I need to do in Halo and I thought you might like to fly there with me?” In Longheat, the weather permits that kind of travel and Azrael would have a wonderful bird’s eye view of everything in between the Grounds and the ice-covered region.

She has a little stuffed leather cushion with her - to protect their legs and sensitive bits - from her feather’s razor sharp edges. Handing it to them, she steps away to create some space; her body changes before their eyes, metal parts shifting, skin splitting, and upgrades moving to allow her to stretch, grow, and integrate into something far, far more interesting than her human shape.
the resistance
never backing down

Messages In This Thread
when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Wessex - 01-29-2022, 10:16 PM