when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
Their delight is so innocent and pure, it makes Wessex’s giant metal heart ache when she thinks of the rest of the world. It used to be an actual, inland Sea the Wraith begins, Before Halo asked the Eirachi for help. I don’t know if it was gradual or all at once, but her power was great enough to freeze it with ice so thick that it never melts. And as a result, the creatures hidden in the deep were never found. Until recently.

Sliding a fair bit as she lands (ice and metal are not the most compatible surfaces), Wessex laughs her claws scrabble to find traction, leaving tell-tale skid marks along the surface. Once she’s able to stop herself, she gives a very avian shake of her head and extends her wings in a step (or slide) like fashion for Azrael to disembark. Once they’re off, she shifts back to her human self and takes a look around.

“Not sure how much I need, but it can’t be that much. Just enough so it doesn’t all melt.”
the wraith
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Wessex - 03-10-2022, 06:31 PM