when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
They’ve never been to Torchline. They’ve never really been anywhere that they could see a true sea, so all they have to go off of right now is this and if this is so massive and inland, they can’t quite wrap their brain around the size of a true sea. So their awe is palpable, the way that they cling to the information that Wessex offers them. They eat it up easily, storing it away as they start to land – sliding among the ice, Azrael clinging tightly but also snickering lightly with the bumpy landing.

Finally they come to a stop, though, and they slide down the wing to get off of the other demigod, looking back over to her when she shifts back into herself. They trot along the snow to catch up to her, nodding. “Okay!” They reach into their bag, pulling out a smaller bag within that has their tools and things, the bag they brought with was well insulated and their hope is that not too much would melt in the travel.

Opening up the smaller bag, they move toward a piece of ice jutting out of the edge, scanning it curiously before figuring out the point of which they might be able to cut off a big piece. “If we pack snow around it, perhaps it won’t melt the ice as quickly?” They suggest.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Azrael - 03-13-2022, 05:26 AM