when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
i wouldn't know where to start
'sweet music' playing 'in the dark'
Wessex’s chipperness is something that vibrates through Azrael, it has them incapable of keeping the grin of pride from their face from the enthusiasm that radiates from the Wraith. “Alright!” They chime, moving away from the piece of ice, sure that Wessex has it handled as they regard their bag and how much snow might be able to fit into it. They start scooping some snow in and packing it down, making a little divot in the middle as they start to pack up the sides of their bag.

Soon enough, though, they lift the little bag they’ve been working on and haul it over with them toward Wessex, leaning over the ice to peer at it. “I think it’ll fit!” They run some little mental calculations, reaching in and pressing the sides of the walls they’ve created down a bit more before nodding for Wessex to put the ice chunk in. “Lets see if it needs any adjustments and if not then we start putting more snow on top?” They suggest, looking up to Wessex for her approval again.
be still 'my foolish heart'
don't ruin this on me

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Azrael - 03-23-2022, 04:16 AM