when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
It’s a good thing neither of them can feel the cold - it may still be Longheat in Halo, but handling ice and snow like this would make anyone else’s hands white and send frostbite nipping at their fingertips.

Azrael holds the bag open for her and she holds the ice above it for a moment, ready to drop it in if the sides align - and the just do. Releasing the chunk and easing it in, they’ll find that there’s just enough room on top to pack in about an inch of snow and still allow the bag to close. Grinning in satisfaction, Wessex nods and mock dusts off her hands. “Excellent. Good work team.” And with that problem solved (she has no doubt Az will fill the top in) the two of them can take their time getting back to the Grounds.

Turning to face the direction of civilization and the portal, Wessex shades her eyes to look around them. “I don’t see any Ursurs or Frost Giants around… what do you say we walk back to the portal? It’s a hike, but you’ll get to see more of Halo that way.” Not that it was much different than this, but they never know what they might see, or who they might run in to.

{FIN}
the wraith
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear - by Wessex - 03-23-2022, 09:28 PM