Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
the lullaby
The way up and the way down are one in the same
I'm calling an audible late in the game
'I also believe in you Ronin!' Remi mimics with a grin. Considering he hadn't been able to hit the creature either, perhaps it was best to just let the Huntsman finish what he'd started.

"If we go into those tunnels I won't be able to shift. But I can create protective shadows for you and I, if we need them." The alchemist says to Maeve as he flies them back toward the large holes that they'd been investigating before they'd been interrupted. "And Ronin can heal of course." He adds, shrugging against the queen. "Worse case I can dream us away if things get too bad. Which...I suppose is my way of saying that I won't let anything happen to you." It feels uncomfortable for Remi to say as much, and though he can't quite pinpoint why that is right now, it feels important to let Maeve know that no matter the odds, he'll see her out of this alive.

Remi leaves the landshark to Ronin and flies with Maeve back to the holes they were going to go in.
If love is everything, love is pain
Certain spirits are too bright to be tamed
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-20-2022, 07:19 PM