Plot Advancing PQ i dream of gardens in the desert sand

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
GHILIO
Ghilio's gaze flutters unsteadily before landing on Ronin, as if he were having trouble identifying who was speaking. "The source?" He repeats, seemingly confused, before shaking his head slightly. "Tunneled." The god replies with a shrug of his branchy shoulders. "Can get pretty far with tunnel'n. Wanted this place to be like it was b'fore, but..." Waving hits hands to indicate it was hopeless, Ghilio turns to Maeve.

"I only created dust here." He snaps. "It all died." Like some cantankerous old man in need of a nap, the god leans back in his chair with a dry hrrrpm. "Won't be goin' nowhere if I can't go on my own." With a glance towards Safrin's fountain, Ghilio sniffs. "Maybe once that thing is goin'. "

Interlacing his fingers back on the table and resuming the position he'd been in when they'd approached, Ghilio sighs. 'Go on an' take a cup. But then scram.'

Congratulations! You've found Ghilio the FB god and completed the PQ+

He requires a LOT of water to be able to leave Hak Etme though. Spread the word! For your efforts, you have also each received:

Spring Water | Held in a clay cup that cannot spill, this water can fully restore the HP of anyone/anything who drinks from it and removes any status effects they might have. One use.

Messages In This Thread
i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Remi - 02-01-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: i dream of gardens in the desert sand - by Random Event - 02-23-2022, 09:13 PM