här finns ljuset om du vill
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Pale fingers gripped the bleached fabric of her shirt until the knuckles reddened and whatever breath she'd taken in never seemed to leave her again. He had gone outside!? And not just him, but Amalia too? There was no love between herself and the librarian, but that did not mean Maea could hear they had risked their lives on a foolish project without going cold inside. That they were alive was a miracle; no wonder then that the gods would not reply to Rory. He had already been answered.

"You've spent all your good fortune for the coming year, I'd say" she breathed, finally able to pick out the wounds and scrapes of the man and see them for what they were. "Vi must really love you both if you did that and still stand here... perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to complain about not getting your prayers answered."

Her own reasons for leaving home was far simpler and not nearly as desperately dumb.

"It's too crowded in the house" she said with a shrug. "Lienna has been a grouch this past Leafchange and Noah keeps taking her side in everything... as if her being pregnant would make her more intelligent. I decided to leave them the extra food and space and come here instead... at least I don't have to listen to her nagging about how lucky I am to have a nice brother who won't throw me out."

Ivory lips twisted into a wry smile, but there was hurt in her eyes and something helpless to the cast of her shoulders as she shrugged again.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 02-26-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 02-27-2019, 11:45 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-10-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-10-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-10-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Maea - 03-18-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: här finns ljuset om du vill - by Rory - 03-18-2019, 03:59 PM